The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
Potential flooding could hit the South West over the coming days as heavy rain sweeps across areas of the Westcountry.
People in south-west England and Wales have seen deluges of 15-20mm overnight, with the wet weather expected to spread further east during Friday morning before clearing.
A severe weather warning of heavy rain has been issued by the Met Office for south-west England.