The Gas Safe Register suggests that home owners seek assistance if they start to suffer from any of the below symptoms as they maybe suffering the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- loss of consciousness
Devon and Cornwall Police has confirmed that a woman and her elderly parents have died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a caravan park in Camborne.
Officers say the alarm was raised at just before 1pm after the couple's helper was unable to reach them.
Firefighters visited the static caravan at Tremarle Home Park and recovered the bodies of three people and a dog from inside.
The Health and Safety Executive has launched an investigation at the Tremarle Home Park in Camborne, Cornwall after three people and a dog died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon monoxide has no taste, smell or colour. The Gas Safe Register says that the most common cause of carbon monoxide poisoning results from badly fitted or faulty appliances.
Three people and a dog have died in a suspected incident of carbon monoxide poisoning in Cornwall, according to Cornwall Fire and Rescue Services.
– Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service
Tragically, three occupants and one dog have died in what is suspected to be an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning. A crew from Camborne Community Fire Station attended the address with a Hazmat Advisor after a call was received at 1256 hours. The Police and the Health and Safety Executive are now undertaking an investigation to establish the cause at the premise.