Victoria Milligan lost her husband and a child in a speedboat accident 4 years ago - she wants people to talk openly about grief.Read the full story ›
A fitness club in Cornwall has a rather strange new recruit.
Graham the Goose joined a group of runners from JP Cornwall Fitness as they went on their morning workout
Take a look:
Shifting sands and big tides on a Cornish beach have revealed the remains of a Land Rover that was lost to the sea nearly 30 years ago.
The vehicle was abandoned at Gwithian near Hayle after being driven onto the soft sand in 1990.
The owner had fetched a tractor to pull it out, but the tide arrived first.
Police, fire and ambulance crews were called to the A38 near Landrake at 11.15am this morning after a 5 vehicle crash.Read the full story ›
A farmer from Cornwall has vowed to cut down the telephone poles on his land in protest at slow broadband speeds on his computer.Read the full story ›
Plans to build a footbridge between Tintagel Castle and the rest of the Cornish coastline is causing controversy.Read the full story ›
People in Cornwall are offering holidays to help those affected by the Grenfell Tower fireRead the full story ›
Youtuber Korean Billy has deconstructed the Cornish Accent in his latest video, take a look:
CREDIT: Korean Billy/Youtube
Doc Martin star Martin Clunes has spoken of his love for Cornwall in an exclusive interview with ITV News West Country.Read the full story ›
The South West Coast Path has come out top in a survey of Britain's best-loved walks.
The footpath - which is England's longest - stretches for 630 miles, running from Minehead in Somerset, along the coasts of Devon and Cornwall, to Poole Harbour in Dorset.
The survey, carried out by National Express, polled 1,000 British walkers on their favourite routes.
The Lake District's Windermere Way came second, and Scotland's Great Glen Way, which offers panoramas of Loch Ness, was placed third.
List of the UK's Favourite Walks
- The South West Coast Path (Somerset, Devon, Cornwall and Dorset)
- Windermere Way (The Lake District, Cumbria)
- The Great Glen Way (Scottish Highlands)
- The South Downs Way (Hampshire and Sussex)
- Scafell Pike (The Lake District, Cumbria)
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path (Pembrokeshire)
- Hadrian's Wall Path (Tyne and Wear, Northumberland, Cumbria)
- The Coast to Coast (Cumbria and Yorkshire)
- Bournemouth's Coast Path (Dorset and Hampshire)
- The White Cliffs of Dover (Kent)
- The Lizard Peninsula Coastal Walk (Cornwall)
- The Cotswolds Way (Gloucestershire and Somerset)
- Peddars Way and Norfolk Coast Path (Suffolk and Norfolk)
- Yorkshire Wolds Way (Yorkshire)
- The Pennine Way (Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Northumberland, Scotland)
- Cannock Chase (Staffordshire)
- Bradgate Park (Leicestershire)
- London's Capital Ring (London)
- The Forest of Dean Sculpture Trail (Gloucestershire)
- The Three Peaks (Yorkshire)