Gale force winds and some of the biggest waves in the world are hitting the West Country coast.
The giant swells come after the so-called 'supertide' surges at the weekend.
Post your photos of any big breakers or brave surfers on our Facebook page and they could be featured in our programme tonight.
A mother whose daughter died in the Tsunami that devastated South East Asia more than ten years ago has held a fund raising event for one of the charities who responded to the disaster, Cornish-based ShelterBox.
Wendy Perry, from Truro, says it's a fitting memorial to her daughter who was always willing to help others.
Our Cornwall correspondent Steve Hardy reports:
Exeter Chiefs won 32-21 at Harlequins in the Premiership. Henry Slade scored one try, six penalties and two conversions. Ben White also crossed.
In the Championship, Plymouth Albion beat Jersey 18-17, while the Pirates won 16-14 at Nottingham last night.
This morning's 'supertide' passed without incident across the region. The highest tides for 20 years were predicted following a rare alignment between the moon and sun.
But this was high tide at Perranporth early this morning. However, the flood warnings for the north and south coasts of Devon and Cornwall remain until Monday.
A young family from Newquay say their lives were put at risk by their landlord, who failed to have their gas boiler regularly serviced.
Jade Louise Ullrich, her partner Craig Steedman and 5 year old son Dylan moved into the property in Newquay, in July 2013.
A year later the family, including Jade, who was pregnant at the time with her second child, noticed a gas smell and called in Wales and West Utilities, which isolated the boiler.
An engineer later issued an “Immediately Dangerous” notice on the boiler. An investigation found six instances of the landlords’ gas safety checks not taking place within the legally required 12 month period.The dates ranged between five days and 15 months overdue.
I hadn't been feeling well for months and my doctor has now confirmed that carbon monoxide exposure could well be the reason I was feeling so awful all the time. It's not nice to know there's carbon monoxide in your home when you've got children.
This week the Health and Safety Executive prosecuted landlords Andrew and Deborah Hopkinson at Truro Magistrates’ Court.
They each pleaded guilty to two breaches of gas safety regulations. Mr Hopkinson was fined a total of £7,000 and ordered to pay £209 costs. Mrs Hopkinson was also fined £7,000 with £209 costs.
It was fortunate that this incident did not lead to death or injury for the tenant or her young family. Landlords must ensure annual safety checks are carried out on gas appliances at their properties and ensure they are serviced and maintained in good working order.
A crowd-funding website has been set up to help bring a castle in Cornwall back to its feet after dozens of windows were smashed by vandals.
The former hunting lodge at Carn Brea near Redruth, which dates back to the fourteenth century, was attacked by a group of youths on Wednesday night.
They broke every window at the lodge, which forced the restaurant inside specialising in Jordanian cuisine, to close. The business is run by Mounir Sawalha and his family.
Now people in Redruth have launched the online fundraising campaign to help raise £500 to help the business.
Find out more about the appeal here.
Andy Sawalha, the co-owner of the restaurant said the attack had left the family shaken.
The 12.15pm and 12.45pm crossings have been cancelled on the St Mawes Passenger Ferry in Cornwall.
The services between St Mawes and Falmouth will not run because of poor sea conditions.
The A38 near Trerulefoot is closed after an accident involving a 76 tonne crane.
The huge vehicle fell off the side of the road earlier this morning near a busy roundabout. Emergency crews are currently recovering the machine and diversions are in place. No one was seriously injured.
The A38 is closed both directions between Liskeard and Trerulefoot Roundabout and it is expected to remain closed until around 3pm. Diversions are in place.
A 10 year old busker who has raised over £34,000 for the Children's Hospice South West has had her fundraising Facebook page shut down, because she's too young to use the site.
Violinist Madison Glinski started playing in the street in St Ives and Truro when she was nine.
Her Facebook page was used to chart her fundraising and had over 100,000 page views, along with videos and messages of thanks from families who use the Little Harbour hospice in Cornwall.
But because she is under Facebook's age 13 restriction, the page has been closed down, despite pleas from mum Teressa who was updating the page on her daughters behalf.
We woke up to find our account had been blocked and communications from Facebook wanted clarification of Madison's date of birth. I explained to them our operations on Facebook and I completely agree with their age rules. All we really wanted was her community page saved, and I asked many many times for them to allow me to go back and be an administrator but they weren't going to allow that.
It means Madison has lost her online photos, videos and messages charting her fundraising since last August.
"It makes me feel very upset and devastated really and I feel a bit robbed, they were all my photos and everything."
Facebook has told the family it was acting in accordance with the sites rules.
People living on the coast of Cornwall have higher vitamin D levels compared to those living inland.
Researchers at the University of Exeter looked at the records of 7000 people based on their distance from the coast. They say the findings could lead to a better understanding of health and wellbeing.