A burned out dry cleaners in Cullompton is being demolished this morning, more than four years after it was damaged by fire.
The Harlequin Valet building on the town's high street has been derelict since it caught fire in 2010.
Local residents and businesses who've been campaigning for years for it to be taken down say they're relieved something is being done at last.
The woman who delivered five lambs to a single ewe has described her surprise and delight.
81-year-old Shirley Burrough was on hand for the remarkable birth. Her son owns the farm.
Quintuplet lambs have been born to just one ewe at a farm in Cullompton.
The five baa-ing bundles were born safe and well - delivered by 81-year-old grandma Shirley Burrough,
Her son Jonathan, who owns the farm, puts the rare event down to the quality of his grass.
A lorry driver has been arrested after a woman driver was killed in a crash on the M5 in Devon.
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the collision between a car and a lorry on the M5 northbound near Cullompton in which a woman died. It happened just after noon, today, Tuesday 27 January.
The crash, involving a heavy goods vehicle and a silver Vauxhall Omega, happened about one mile before junction 28 for Cullompton.
The car driver, a 57-year-old woman from Tiverton, was pronounced dead at the scene. Her family have been informed.
The male car passenger was not injured.
The lorry driver, a 64-year-old man from Cardiff, has been arrested on suspicion of death by dangerous driving. He was uninjured.
A serious collision involving a car and a lorry has closed the M5 Northbound between Exeter and Cullompton.
It's expected to remain closed for several hours causing major delays. The driver of the car has been seriously injured. The extent of the injuries of others involved is not yet known.
The northbound carriageway is closed between junction 30 and junction 28.
A man and a woman from Devon have been taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning.
Fire crews were called to Tiverton Road in Cullompton at 11 o'clock last night. They detected the gas in the end terrace house, isolated the mains and ventilated the property.
Neighbouring homes were found to be free of carbon monoxide.
A family has been left homeless after their house near Cullompton was destroyed in a fire overnight. A father and four children escaped unhurt.
Fire officers say the lives of the Lush family were saved by having working smoke alarms and an escape plan.
Seth Conway reports:
Incident Commander Nigel Deasy, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service.
Fire officers have praised a family for their actions after a fire destroyed their home near Cullompton.
Working smoke alarms alerted the family to the danger when the blaze started in the kitchen of their end-of-terrace property, and they were able to leave their home quickly and safely.
A closed internal door also helped delay the spread of the fire while the four children and their father left the house without stopping to pick up possessions. Two dogs and a cat also left the property safely.