Over four thousand homes are without power across Devon and Cornwall as Storm Imogen hits the south west.
Western Power says the are trying to restore all supplies by midday.
The Environment Agency has issued 11 flood warnings for our region. A number of coastal towns including Lynmouth and Mevagissey were affected during the high tides last night and more flooding is expected. If you are at risk, do take the usual precautions.
- South Devon Coast from Exmouth to Lyme Regis
- South Devon Coast from Start Point to Dawlish Warren
- Tidal River Torridge from Weare Giffard to Bideford
- South Devon Estuaries
- North Devon Coastal Communities, including Westward Ho!, Combe Martin and Lynmouth
- North Cornwall Coast at Wadebridge
- Plymouth Barbican
- North Cornwall Coast Flood Warning Area
- South Cornwall Coast Flood Warning Area
- Somerset coast at Blue Anchor, seafront properties
- Somerset coast at Porlock Weir