Live updates

Advertisement

Advertisement

Bearded Dragon rescued from house fire

Crews rescued a pet Bearded Dragon, like the one pictured here. Credit: Zaruba Ondrej/ PA

Firefighters have rescued a pet Bearded Dragon after being called to a house fire in Devon.

Crews were mobilised to a house in Torquay, where they found heavy smoke coming from a ground floor bedroom.

They confirmed there had been a small fire in a vivarium - and rescued a pet Bearded Dragon.

The cause of the fire was accidental.

Load more updates