Totnes MP Sarah Wollaston says the US President shouldn't be invited to address Parliament from Westminster Hall on his state visit.Read the full story ›
People in Totnes have voted to approve a planning application that will see the redevelopment of the former Dairy Crest site in the town.
Residents went to the polls yesterday to decide on the Community Right to Build Order, one of the first of its kind in the country.
86 per cent voted in favour of the plans for houses, a hotel and workshops.
Police are investigating after vandals wrote 'TRUMP' on several cars.
At least two cars and a wheelie bin were daubed with the message in Totnes following the election result.
The crime is being treated as anti-social behaviour, and officers have now launched an appeal to track down the culprits.
A memorial to celebrate the life of a South Devon teenager whose body was recovered from the River Dart will take place in Totnes.Read the full story ›
Tributes have been paid to a "loving and funny" teenager who is believed to have died after taking a former legal high.Read the full story ›
A body has been found in the search for a missing 16 year-old boy, who was last seen in a "distressed state" in Totnes.Read the full story ›
Police say a 16 year-old boy who has gone missing in Totnes may have taken a "new psychoactive substance".Read the full story ›
A search is underway in Totnes for a teenager who fell into a river, after he is believed to have taken a former "legal high" drug.Read the full story ›
There's been an outbreak of measles at a school in Devon.
So far there have been nine confirmed cases at the King Edward the Sixth Community College in Totnes. Three students have been admitted to hospital.
Public Health England have advised anyone under twenty-five who has not had two doses of the MMR vaccine to contact their doctor.
Devon and Somerset Fire Service had to deal with a rolling pin on fire earlier this evening.
One engine from Totnes was called out to a property in Home Meadow at 9pm after a fire alarm went off.
It turned out to be a small fire in the kitchen involving a rolling pin. It was taken outside and the crews ventilated the home.