Several families are homeless tonight after a fire swept through a row of cottages in a Cornish village. About 100 firefighters were called to Constantine near Falmouth last night. Initial investigations suggest the fire may have started in a domestic heating oil tank. Steve Hardy reports.
More top news
The family of a teenager who died when a speedboat capsized off the South Devon coast, say they're too traumatised to talk about her death
A man is due to be sentenced at Truro Crown Court this afternoon for carrying out an acid attack on a man in a case of mistaken identity.
Thousands of sea-food lovers descended on Falmouth for this year's Oyster Festival which marks the beginning of the oyster dredging season.