A report into the the death a toddler from Bristol who died after a methadone overdose has listed a number of failed opportunities which might have lead to him being taken into care.
Jayden-Lee Green's body was found at a flat in Bell Hill Road St George last year.
His drug addict father Jamie Green had given him the heroin substitute. Green was found guilty of manslaughter and and his partner Sonia Britton of causing or allowing the death of a child. The pair were jailed over the incident.
Annie Hudson, Director for Children and Young People's Services, said they accept the reports criticisms:
More top news
The day's gusts will ease as the evening goes on. It will be mostly dry with cloud cover but occasional clear spells.
Strong winds will steadily ease through this evening and overnight, but it will remain dry with clear spells.
Members of 'Drone SAR For Lost Dogs UK' searched fields and farms after Ted the terrier was declared missing.