The Met Office has issued figures for the rainfall in the 12 hours between 7pm yesterday and 7am today
- Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Devon 49.6 mm
- Exeter Airport, Devon 42.8 mm
- Okehampton, Devon 42.2 mm
- Liscombe, Somerset 38.4 mm
- Plymouth, Mountbatten, Devon 29.2 mm
- Cardinham, Bodmin, Cornwall 27.4 mm
- Bude, Cornwall 25.4 mm
More top news
Mostly dry tonight. Wet and windy for a time tomorrow.
10,000 runners are preparing to take to the streets of Bristol tomorrow for the 30th Great Bristol Half Marathon.
Rain, Some heavy. Winds increasing.