The Met Office has now released its rainfall figures for the 12 hours between 9pm last night and 9am this morning.
- Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Devon 62 mm
- Liscombe, Somerset 54.4 mm
- Exeter Airport, Devon 54 mm
- Okehampton, Devon 54 mm
- North Wyke, Devon 45.8 mm
- Portland, Dorset 39 mm
- Plymouth Mountbatten, Devon 38.2 mm
- Cardinham Bodmin, Cornwall 34.4 mm
- Bude, Cornwall 30.6 mm
- Yeovilton, Somerset 30 mm
- Chivenor, Devon 23.6 mm
- Camborne, Cornwall 21.6 mm
More top news
A father from Gloucestershire says he's 'trapped' in hospital after breaking his neck on holiday.
A father-of-three bled to death after ten teeth were removed during a trip to the dentist, an inquest has heard.
Police are investigating the shooting of a rare falcon near Ipplepen, causing it injury. The bird of prey suffered an injury to its wing.