The Met Office has now released its rainfall figures for the 12 hours between 9pm last night and 9am this morning.
- Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Devon 62 mm
- Liscombe, Somerset 54.4 mm
- Exeter Airport, Devon 54 mm
- Okehampton, Devon 54 mm
- North Wyke, Devon 45.8 mm
- Portland, Dorset 39 mm
- Plymouth Mountbatten, Devon 38.2 mm
- Cardinham Bodmin, Cornwall 34.4 mm
- Bude, Cornwall 30.6 mm
- Yeovilton, Somerset 30 mm
- Chivenor, Devon 23.6 mm
- Camborne, Cornwall 21.6 mm
More top news
As a strike by RMT Union members at First Great Western nears its end, business leaders have raised concerns about the timing of the action.
Researchers are hoping to learn more about one of the UK's most mysterious shipwrecks by testing DNA from remains of a dog found on board.
Ashburton in Devon has become the first town in the UK to move its entire library into the local post office.