The Met Office has now released its rainfall figures for the 12 hours between 9pm last night and 9am this morning.
- Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Devon 62 mm
- Liscombe, Somerset 54.4 mm
- Exeter Airport, Devon 54 mm
- Okehampton, Devon 54 mm
- North Wyke, Devon 45.8 mm
- Portland, Dorset 39 mm
- Plymouth Mountbatten, Devon 38.2 mm
- Cardinham Bodmin, Cornwall 34.4 mm
- Bude, Cornwall 30.6 mm
- Yeovilton, Somerset 30 mm
- Chivenor, Devon 23.6 mm
- Camborne, Cornwall 21.6 mm
More top news
It will be chilly but bright this morning with frequent showers and potential thunder.
Bitterly cold with sunny spells and frequent showers, and a risk of hail.
Work at the current site was paused in November whilst a 'value for money' review was carried out.