The Met Office has now released its rainfall figures for the 12 hours between 9pm last night and 9am this morning.
- Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Devon 62 mm
- Liscombe, Somerset 54.4 mm
- Exeter Airport, Devon 54 mm
- Okehampton, Devon 54 mm
- North Wyke, Devon 45.8 mm
- Portland, Dorset 39 mm
- Plymouth Mountbatten, Devon 38.2 mm
- Cardinham Bodmin, Cornwall 34.4 mm
- Bude, Cornwall 30.6 mm
- Yeovilton, Somerset 30 mm
- Chivenor, Devon 23.6 mm
- Camborne, Cornwall 21.6 mm
More top news
A builder has been ordered to pay £2,500 for opening a sluice gate on the Somerset Levels at the height of the floods.
Danny Cipriani created one try and scored another as Sale wrecked Exeter's hopes of climbing to the top of the Aviva Premiership.
Repairs to an iconic landmark in Newquay were completed today.