The Met Office has now released its rainfall figures for the 12 hours between 9pm last night and 9am this morning.
- Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Devon 62 mm
- Liscombe, Somerset 54.4 mm
- Exeter Airport, Devon 54 mm
- Okehampton, Devon 54 mm
- North Wyke, Devon 45.8 mm
- Portland, Dorset 39 mm
- Plymouth Mountbatten, Devon 38.2 mm
- Cardinham Bodmin, Cornwall 34.4 mm
- Bude, Cornwall 30.6 mm
- Yeovilton, Somerset 30 mm
- Chivenor, Devon 23.6 mm
- Camborne, Cornwall 21.6 mm
More top news
Immigration, extremism, Europe and tax cuts: The key promises unveiled in the first Tory-only Queen's Speech in almost two decades.
Hundreds of people turned out to support Exeter's Gay pride march today.
Martin Clunes is back in Cornwall, filming his hit ITV show Doc Martin. He took a break to speak to us about his love of the county.