The Met Office has now released its rainfall figures for the 12 hours between 9pm last night and 9am this morning.
- Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Devon 62 mm
- Liscombe, Somerset 54.4 mm
- Exeter Airport, Devon 54 mm
- Okehampton, Devon 54 mm
- North Wyke, Devon 45.8 mm
- Portland, Dorset 39 mm
- Plymouth Mountbatten, Devon 38.2 mm
- Cardinham Bodmin, Cornwall 34.4 mm
- Bude, Cornwall 30.6 mm
- Yeovilton, Somerset 30 mm
- Chivenor, Devon 23.6 mm
- Camborne, Cornwall 21.6 mm
More top news
Dementia patients are being failed by health and social care services, say doctors in our region.
Fragrant, beautiful and more and more popular in soft drinks, this year's elderflower crop has been particularly good for our region.
It's not just visitors at Exmoor Zoo who've been tucking into ice lollies and cool drinks in the heat - check out these charming pictures