The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
After some rain overnight it's another above average day for temperatures tomorrow. Alex Beresford has the forecast.
Rain clearing this morning will be replaced by low cloud and mist through the day. Alex Beresford has the forecast.
Overcast and windy tomorrow for the South West and it will stay like that for a few days yet. Alex Beresford has the forecast.