The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
It's not feeling too summery is it? Another wet, cloudy and dreary start for the South West. Kate Haskell has the forecast.
It's another wet morning to start with and if you're not seeing rain yet you probably will at some point today.
Emergency services say they will working long into the night to deal with a fire that began in a music shop near the centre of Exeter.