The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
Strong winds have been wreaking havoc across our region, affecting roads, trains and ferries and disrupting journeys to work.
As we leave winter behind and re-discover daffodils and longer days, we showcase your shots of West Country spring.
Bridgwater and West Somerset is considered a Conservative safe seat - in 2010 they had a majority of over 9,000 votes.