The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
The crew of a flight from Exeter Airport has been praised after the co-pilot blacked out on board.
Breaking Into News is an initiative run by the Media Trust in partnership with ITV News and ITN to find broadcast journalists of the future.
This stranded 4x4 was rescued on Sunday afternoon (January 22) after getting stuck in mud on Burnham beach.