The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
Smeaton's Tower, Plymouth Hoe's iconic former lighthouse, will be lit up gold tonight, in honour of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
Charities face probe after claims they may have been involved in buying and selling widower's details.
The South West's best street food vendors have descended on Falmouth this weekend for the British Street Food Awards. Take a look.