The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
It's been confirmed that international rock ban the Foo Fighters will be one of the headliners at this year's Glastonbury Festival.
South Dartmoor Community College in Ashburton is the strongest performing sixth form in the county.
Bob has the forecast Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset