The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
Hundreds of people turned out to support Exeter's Gay pride march today.
Martin Clunes is back in Cornwall, filming his hit ITV show Doc Martin. He took a break to speak to us about his love of the county.
CCTV released by Network Rail shows how many teens narrowly avoid death on railways. A new film for schools warns them about the danger.