The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
A man has been helped to safety by a neighbour after his home set on fire without him realising. Nigel Slark's house is now badly damaged.
A murky but mild start to the week which quickly turns dry and cold over the next few days with brisk winds.
A dull and damp start to the week turns drier but colder as the week goes on. Temperatures just about getting into double figures on Monday.