The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
Three Exeter Chiefs players will start England's final game of the rugby world cup.
Health campaigners say a decision to axe beds at two community hospitals in North Devon will cost lives.
Your latest weather update with Bob Crampton.