The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
The judge in the trial of an Army sergeant accused of attempted murder has advised the jurors to ensure there is no "bullying" between them.
A new road link between St Austell and the A30 has become a step nearer after the Government pledged to contribute £79 million.
Chancellor Philip Hammond has delivered his Budget which he believes will help build "a Britain fit for the future".