The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
Alex has the forecast for Devon, Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset
Alex has the forecast for Bristol, Wiltshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Dorset
The family of a seven-year-old who died after heart surgery have today received a £100,000 in compensation from the NHS Trust.