The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
A piece of metal recovered from the sea near the Isles of Scilly is thought to have come from a rocket that exploded shortly after take off
The pre-Christmas discount mayhem of Black Friday is upon us and shops are opening early to cope with demand.
A wet and windy start to the day for the West Country. Alex has the morning weather update.