The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
Walkers are being urged not to approach Dartmoor ponies after a newborn foal died but to use social media to monitor their welfare
Mild tonight and dry and sunny tomorrow. Turning unsettled again later. The forecast with Luke Castiglione.
Around fifty thousand people have turned out on the Hoe in Plymouth over the weekend to support Armed Forces Day.