The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
A Exmouth family have made the record books after kitesurfing around the Isle of Wight. They are often seen competing against each other.
Most musicals these days are made for the West End - but in a bold move Bristol's Old Vic has decided to create its own.
A mother has won her battle against the Home Office to allow her Nigerian sister into the country - so she can undergo a marrow transplant.