The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
Dementia patients are being failed by health and social care services, say doctors in our region.
Fragrant, beautiful and more and more popular in soft drinks, this year's elderflower crop has been particularly good for our region.
It's not just visitors at Exmoor Zoo who've been tucking into ice lollies and cool drinks in the heat - check out these charming pictures