The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
Warning of thunderstorms across the Bank Holiday weekend. In between some brighter, even sunny conditions though.
Heavy thundery showers are on the way for the South West across the Bank Holiday with some brighter sometimes sunny spells in between.
As the true extent of sexual assaults at Bristol University is revealed, ITV News explores why so few women report their attackers.