The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
Bristol boy Henry Garrett has shot to fame in Hollywood but says he hasn't forgotten his Bristol roots
On the two year anniversary of his disappearance, Avon and Somerset Police are renewing their appeal to find Scott Cook.
It's a chilly start to Wednesday with a mix of cloud and sunny spells throughout the day. Showers across Wiltshire but winds easing back.