The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
ITV West Country visits Barnstaple Rugby Club to see the next generation of players who are desperate to join England at the World Cup!
The last pilots to train on Lynx and Sea King helicopters in Somerset have taken part in a parade in front of some special guests.
A teenager has told ITV News how he and a friend braved freezing conditions to rescue a man who had fallen into the River Tamar.