The Environment Agency currently has a number of flood warnings in place across Devon:
- River Harbourne at Harberton Ford, Crowdy Mill, Beenleigh, Bow and Tuckenhay
- River Teign from Chudleigh to Kingsteignton
- River Torridge from Dalton to Bideford
- River Dart from Buckfastleigh to Totnes, including Staverton
- River Isle from Chard Reservoir to Hambridge
For more information visit the Environment Agency website.
More top news
A Beach Hut sitting above St Ives Bay which was bought for £10 is now on sale for £80,000
There are fears the Cornish language could fade into obscurity, as the organisation that promotes it faces closure.
A Falklands war veteran whose face was rebuilt after suffering severe burns says he was deeply moved by an Exhibition in Exeter.