The Environment Agency has tonight issued seven flood warnings for the south west.
- River Tamar (Upper) from Tamarstone to Polson Bridge
- River Lowman at Tiverton
- River Tone (Upper) from Waterrow to Bishops Hull
- River Lowman at vulnerable riverside locations in Tiverton
- River Batherm at Bampton
- River Torridge (Upper) from Bradford to Dolton
- River Clyst from Broadclyst to Clyst St Mary
People whose homes or businesses are at risk are urged to take immediate action. For more information, click here
Heavy rain has caused flash floods in the historic village of Clovelly
Parts of Devon have seen flooding and numerous incidents on the roads after downpours hit the region this morning.