Avon and Somerset Police Authority has revealed the figures for the turn-out for last night's elections for the Police and Crime Commissioner.
They show a low turn-out in our region. The figures for Bristol are higher because the city was also taking part in mayoral elections.
- Sedgemoor District Council 14.35%
- Mendip District Council 18.53%
- South Somerset District Council 19.24%
- South Gloucestershire Council 16.3%
- Bath & NE Som Council 15.95%
- Taunton Deane Borough Council 18.13%
- West Somerset District Council 16.91%
- Bristol City Council 27.48%
- North Somerset Council 16.01%
More top news
We've been in awe with all the pictures you've been sending us. Here's as many as we can fit!
A mother whose son died taking a so called "legal-high" drug, is calling for them to be banned to save other young lives.
An exclusive ITV opinion poll shows the Lib Dems are facing electoral wipeout in the South West.