Avon and Somerset Police Authority has revealed the figures for the turn-out for last night's elections for the Police and Crime Commissioner.
They show a low turn-out in our region. The figures for Bristol are higher because the city was also taking part in mayoral elections.
- Sedgemoor District Council 14.35%
- Mendip District Council 18.53%
- South Somerset District Council 19.24%
- South Gloucestershire Council 16.3%
- Bath & NE Som Council 15.95%
- Taunton Deane Borough Council 18.13%
- West Somerset District Council 16.91%
- Bristol City Council 27.48%
- North Somerset Council 16.01%
More top news
Woman doubles the number of Christmas lights outside her home after neighbour sends letter calling them ‘tacky’ and ‘common’
The number of norovirus cases in the South West has risen dramatically, new figures have revealed
Your latest weather forecast with Bob.