Heavy rain and winds have left a trail of flooding and damage on our roads. Here are the latest road closures in Devon.
- A396 Stoke Canon: Flooding between Stoke Hill and Chestnut Crescent
- A396 Bampton: Closed due to flooding at B3227 (Black Cat)
- A377 Exeter: Cowley Bridge Road partially blocked due to fallen tree at Lower Argyll Road
- A380 Kenn. Lane closed at A38 Haldon Hill. Abandoned car
- B3181 Broadclyst: Closed between Exeter and Cullompton for drain clearing
- B3413 Plymouth: Forder Valley Road partially blocked due to flooding at Blunt's Lane
- Dartmouth: Old Mill Lane closed due to fallen power cables at Mill Crescent
- Exeter: St David's Hill closed following wall collapse at Hele Road
More top news
With 45 youngsters currently in care across the region, a South West charity has begun an appeal urging families to adopt older children.
Plymouth Conservative MP Johnny Mercer says Britain should take in more refugees - despite David Cameron saying this was not the answer.
The manager of a cheese factory in Somerset - due to stop production next month - says he's still hoping a last minute buyer will step in.