Heavy rain and winds have left a trail of flooding and damage on our roads. Here are the latest road closures in Devon.
- A396 Stoke Canon: Flooding between Stoke Hill and Chestnut Crescent
- A396 Bampton: Closed due to flooding at B3227 (Black Cat)
- A377 Exeter: Cowley Bridge Road partially blocked due to fallen tree at Lower Argyll Road
- A380 Kenn. Lane closed at A38 Haldon Hill. Abandoned car
- B3181 Broadclyst: Closed between Exeter and Cullompton for drain clearing
- B3413 Plymouth: Forder Valley Road partially blocked due to flooding at Blunt's Lane
- Dartmouth: Old Mill Lane closed due to fallen power cables at Mill Crescent
- Exeter: St David's Hill closed following wall collapse at Hele Road
More top news
Taylor Moore has captained England, he's lived in France all his career, he's bilingual and learning a third language, and he's only 19!
Searches are continuing in parts of Exminster after the arrest of serving Royal Marine Ciaran Maxwell on suspicion of terrorism.
There's just over a week until the Tour of Britain - Jonty Messer joined a group to take on one of the toughest stages in our region.