Heavy rain and winds have left a trail of flooding and damage on our roads. Here are the latest road closures in Devon.
- A396 Stoke Canon: Flooding between Stoke Hill and Chestnut Crescent
- A396 Bampton: Closed due to flooding at B3227 (Black Cat)
- A377 Exeter: Cowley Bridge Road partially blocked due to fallen tree at Lower Argyll Road
- A380 Kenn. Lane closed at A38 Haldon Hill. Abandoned car
- B3181 Broadclyst: Closed between Exeter and Cullompton for drain clearing
- B3413 Plymouth: Forder Valley Road partially blocked due to flooding at Blunt's Lane
- Dartmouth: Old Mill Lane closed due to fallen power cables at Mill Crescent
- Exeter: St David's Hill closed following wall collapse at Hele Road
More top news
Avon and Somerset Police have seized a large quantity of drugs and made two arrests after officers came across a suspicious vehicle.
Unsettled with showers petering out late afternoon.
Unsettled with rain coming through.