Heavy rain and winds have left a trail of flooding and damage on our roads. Here are the latest road closures in Devon.
- A396 Stoke Canon: Flooding between Stoke Hill and Chestnut Crescent
- A396 Bampton: Closed due to flooding at B3227 (Black Cat)
- A377 Exeter: Cowley Bridge Road partially blocked due to fallen tree at Lower Argyll Road
- A380 Kenn. Lane closed at A38 Haldon Hill. Abandoned car
- B3181 Broadclyst: Closed between Exeter and Cullompton for drain clearing
- B3413 Plymouth: Forder Valley Road partially blocked due to flooding at Blunt's Lane
- Dartmouth: Old Mill Lane closed due to fallen power cables at Mill Crescent
- Exeter: St David's Hill closed following wall collapse at Hele Road
More top news
Hundreds of people turned out to support Exeter's Gay pride march today.
Martin Clunes is back in Cornwall, filming his hit ITV show Doc Martin. He took a break to speak to us about his love of the county.
CCTV released by Network Rail shows how many teens narrowly avoid death on railways. A new film for schools warns them about the danger.