A woman and three dogs have been killed after apparently being poisoned by carbon monoxide at a bed and breakfast she ran in St Ives. The fire service says Jill Adams' husband was away at the time and there were no guests at the property, otherwise there would have been even more casualties.
More top news
The manager of a cheese factory in Somerset - due to stop production next month - says he's still hoping a last minute buyer will step in.
The chairman of Exeter Chiefs has celebrated becoming a Freeman of the City, by walking a a flock of sheep down the high-street.
A man pulled alive from burning wreckage after his home exploded is recovering in a specialist burns unit at Derriford Hospital.