Neighbours have tonight paid tribute to a Cornish guest house owner who is believed to have died from poisonous gas fumes. Gill Adams and her three dogs were found dead on the ground floor of the house in St Ives.
She's been described as a loveable lady, who was at the heart of the community. The fire service is urging householders to fit alarms which can detect deadly gases. Our Cornwall correspondent Steve Hardy reports.
More top news
The cull of badgers in Somerset, Dorset and Gloucestershire is expected to end in the next few days - but what's been the impact?
The family of a teenager who died when a speedboat capsized off the South Devon coast, say they're too traumatised to talk about her death
A man is due to be sentenced at Truro Crown Court this afternoon for carrying out an acid attack on a man in a case of mistaken identity.