- West Country (W)
Gill Adams died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at her bed and breakfast on Bedford Road in St Ives yesterday. Her three dogs were also found dead in the house. Neighbours have issued this statement.
Gill was a sassy, loveable lady who was very much at the heart of the street. Gill was always helpful to neighbours, including taking meals to people, looking after other people's dogs and happy to chat. She loved animals, especially her dogs, who were friendly and well-behaved. Many people in the town knew her too, and others through the bed and breakfast. It's a huge shock and she will be greatly missed. We are all upset and our thoughts are with her family.
More top news
Fans of the Foo Fighters have raised more than £93,000 as part of a campaign to bring the band to Cornwall.
The organisation that markets Cornwall has been hosting an international delegation in an effort to boost the number of foreign visitors.
Plymouth’s 29 Commando Regiment Royal Artillery fired a Celebratory Gun Salute known as a “Feu de Joie” upon the Lord Mayor of Plymouth