It is believed the woman who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in St Ives was Jill Adams, who was in her 60s. Mrs Adams' body and those of her three dogs were found on the ground floor of the bed and breakfast she ran in Bedford Road.
Experts are examining a number of gas appliances in the property.
More top news
With 45 youngsters currently in care across the region, a South West charity has begun an appeal urging families to adopt older children.
Plymouth Conservative MP Johnny Mercer says Britain should take in more refugees - despite David Cameron saying this was not the answer.
The manager of a cheese factory in Somerset - due to stop production next month - says he's still hoping a last minute buyer will step in.