The Environment Agency has put out flood alerts for some areas in the region. This is the lowest level of flood warning; it means flooding is possible, and residents should be prepared. The warnings are:
- Upper River Tamar: Bude, Helebridge, Bridgerule, Canworthy Water and Yeolmbridge
- Middle River Exe: from Exebridge to Tiverton and the Rivers Haddeo, Batherm and Lowman
- Barnstaple, Braunton, Ilfracombe and Combe Martin area: the Rivers Caen, Bradiford Water and Yeo and coastal streams from Braunton to Combe Martin
- River Dart: Totnes, Ashburton, Buckfastleigh, Dartmouth, Torbay
- Rivers Clyst and Culm: Hemyock, Cullompton, Stoke Canon, Broadclyst, Clyst St Mary
Full details can be found the Environment Agency's flood warnings webpage.
More top news
Sunday has the best of the weather this weekend, looking fine and sunny with high temperatures. Some showers around on Saturday.
Police have this afternoon confirmed they have arrested two people in connection with a shooting in Somerset last night
A little boy from Cornwall who lost his arms and legs is about to get the chance to meet his soccer heroes in the next few days.