- West Country (W)
The family discovered dead at their static caravan home after suspected carbon monoxide poisoning have been named. They were 90 year old Alfred Cook, who was known as John, his wife, 86 year old Audrey Cook and their daughter, 46 year old Maureen. Their Jack Russell dog also died.
More top news
In little more than 12 hours the people of Scotland will begin voting on whether they should have independence from the UK.
Inquest into the death of a woman who jumped to her death on Dartmoor with her son on her back. Her other child lay dead at home.
Kylie Pentelow explores her love of Agatha Christie ahead of a series of reports looking at her life in South Devon.