The family discovered dead at their static caravan home after suspected carbon monoxide poisoning have been named. They were 90 year old Alfred Cook, who was known as John, his wife, 86 year old Audrey Cook and their daughter, 46 year old Maureen. Their Jack Russell dog also died.
More top news
Neha Chaudhry's visa request has been declined by the Home Office after she filled out one piece of information incorrectly.
Light cloud shifting early tomorrow to allow plenty of sunshine and light winds to make it feel like summer across the South West.
Hot temperatures this week, a cloudy start tomorrow morning followed by lots of sunshine in the afternoon and light winds.