There are warnings about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning after three people died at their caravan home in Camborne at the weekend. It's thought they that John and Audrey Cook, their daughter Maureen and pet dog were killed by fumes from a faulty heater.
Fire officers say having gas appliances checked every year and fitting an carbon monoxide alarm could save lives. Watch John Andrew's report below.
More top news
The wife of a high-ranking Army officer has called on the Ministry of Defence to ban an anti-malaria drug linked to mental health problems.
The chaos of last year's Black Friday has not been repeated this year as shoppers across the region opt to buy online rather than in-store.
The man who found the rocket washed ashore on the Isles of Scilly has described his discovery as something surreal.