Carbon Monoxide levels twenty times fatal dose

Tributes have been paid to a family of three who all died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at the park
Tributes have been paid to a family of three who all died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at the park Credit: Ryan Hooper/PA Wire

Tests have revealed the amount of Carbon Monoxide recorded in a home where three people died was 20 times the fatal dose.

The bodies of John Cook, his wife Audrey and their daughter Maureen were found in a static home at the Tremarle Park in Camborne on Saturday.

Today Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said they would have been 'unconscious within minutes'.

All homes at the park use gas for heating and cooking. Inspectors are examining the family's cooker.

Advertisement

3 die from 'carbon monoxide'

A woman, her elderly parents and the family dog have died in a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning at a caravan park in Cornwall, say police.