A fourth person has been taken to Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital suffering from smoke inhalation following a fire at a house in Honiton in Devon.
Three other casualties, two adults and a child, were airlifted to the hospital shortly after fire crews were called to the scene on Lee Close just before 8:00am.
More top news
A hospital in Plymouth will become the first in the UK to offer free do-it-yourself HIV testing kits.
The owners of an iconic hotel in Devon made famous by Agatha Christie want to install 200 solar panels, but some locals are appalled.
As Hollywood hit the red carpet for the "Fury" premiere on Sunday, Brad Pitt paid tribute to his unusual co-star; a WWII tank from Dorset.