Three people suffered serious injuries in a house fire before having to be rescued by fire crews.
A 17 year old girl, an 18 year old man and a three year old boy have been taken to hospital after being caught in the fire in Honiton in Devon.
Two other people are also being treated for smoke inhalation.
More top news
A couple from Exeter have been banned from owning dogs for 10 years after failing to properly treat their pet's skin condition.
We've been rounding up some of your Christmas light displays. Take a look at this festive bunch.
Visit Cornwall has revealed the 20 top images shared via its Instagram account. Have a look at some of the beautiful photographs: