More than six hundred people have signed up to a Facebook group to help the victims of a fatal house fire in Devon.
A three year old boy, his 17 year old sister and 18 year old brother died from their injuries after fire swept through their home in Honiton on Friday morning.
8 people were in the house at the time. Police say the fire is not being treated as suspicious. The group, Honiton Fire Collection Group, has been taking clothes and furniture and says any surplus will be sold for the family.
More top news
Two hospitals in the region currently have ward closures and restrictions in place due to an outbreak of Norovirus.
Ever wondered how votes reach the mainland from the Isles of Scilly? It's an epic journey, including a night in the cells!
Nearly 95% of houses on sale in the South West aren't affordable for families looking to buy their first home, new research has shown.