Salcombe in Devon has been named as the most expensive seaside town.
Property in the town - which sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - costs an average of £570,000. While Sandbanks in Dorset came in second with typical house prices topping £522,000.
Top 10 most expensive seaside towns and average house prices
- Salcombe, Devon - £570,378
- Sandbanks, Dorset - £522,242
- Aldeburgh, Suffolk - £408,700
- Padstow, Cornwall - £386,261
- St Mawes, Cornwall - £369,224
- Fowey, Cornwall - £342,577
- Lymington, Hampshire - £340,944
- Dartmouth, Devon - £355,956
- Wadebridge, Cornwall - £333,897
- Budleigh Salterton - £330,436
More top news
The wife of a high-ranking Army officer has called on the Ministry of Defence to ban an anti-malaria drug linked to mental health problems.
The chaos of last year's Black Friday has not been repeated this year as shoppers across the region opt to buy online rather than in-store.
The man who found the rocket washed ashore on the Isles of Scilly has described his discovery as something surreal.