Salcombe in Devon has been named as the most expensive seaside town.
Property in the town - which sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - costs an average of £570,000. While Sandbanks in Dorset came in second with typical house prices topping £522,000.
Top 10 most expensive seaside towns and average house prices
- Salcombe, Devon - £570,378
- Sandbanks, Dorset - £522,242
- Aldeburgh, Suffolk - £408,700
- Padstow, Cornwall - £386,261
- St Mawes, Cornwall - £369,224
- Fowey, Cornwall - £342,577
- Lymington, Hampshire - £340,944
- Dartmouth, Devon - £355,956
- Wadebridge, Cornwall - £333,897
- Budleigh Salterton - £330,436
More top news
Staying dry overnight with cloud helping the temperatures stay up and most places avoid frost. Tomorrow will be breezy but sunny.
Cloud cover will help keep the temperatures up overnight and most places frost free. Tomorrow the sun will poke through by the afternoon.
Mums and their children with Down's syndrome have won praise for their emotional Carpool Karaoke-style video.