Salcombe in Devon has been named as the most expensive seaside town.
Property in the town - which sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - costs an average of £570,000. While Sandbanks in Dorset came in second with typical house prices topping £522,000.
Top 10 most expensive seaside towns and average house prices
- Salcombe, Devon - £570,378
- Sandbanks, Dorset - £522,242
- Aldeburgh, Suffolk - £408,700
- Padstow, Cornwall - £386,261
- St Mawes, Cornwall - £369,224
- Fowey, Cornwall - £342,577
- Lymington, Hampshire - £340,944
- Dartmouth, Devon - £355,956
- Wadebridge, Cornwall - £333,897
- Budleigh Salterton - £330,436
More top news
The NSPCC and their friend "Buddy" have been visiting a school in Cornwall to give them some tips about dealing with abuse
An inquest into the death of a 12-day-old boy has heard how his operation was postponed five times at Bristol Children's Hospital.
Raphael Ravenscroft from Exeter who played the famous sax solo on Gerry Raffery's Baker Street has died.