Salcombe in Devon has been named as the most expensive seaside town.
Property in the town - which sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - costs an average of £570,000. While Sandbanks in Dorset came in second with typical house prices topping £522,000.
Top 10 most expensive seaside towns and average house prices
- Salcombe, Devon - £570,378
- Sandbanks, Dorset - £522,242
- Aldeburgh, Suffolk - £408,700
- Padstow, Cornwall - £386,261
- St Mawes, Cornwall - £369,224
- Fowey, Cornwall - £342,577
- Lymington, Hampshire - £340,944
- Dartmouth, Devon - £355,956
- Wadebridge, Cornwall - £333,897
- Budleigh Salterton - £330,436
More top news
Dementia patients are being failed by health and social care services, say doctors in our region.
Fragrant, beautiful and more and more popular in soft drinks, this year's elderflower crop has been particularly good for our region.
It's not just visitors at Exmoor Zoo who've been tucking into ice lollies and cool drinks in the heat - check out these charming pictures