Salcombe in Devon has been named as the most expensive seaside town.
Property in the town - which sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - costs an average of £570,000. While Sandbanks in Dorset came in second with typical house prices topping £522,000.
Top 10 most expensive seaside towns and average house prices
- Salcombe, Devon - £570,378
- Sandbanks, Dorset - £522,242
- Aldeburgh, Suffolk - £408,700
- Padstow, Cornwall - £386,261
- St Mawes, Cornwall - £369,224
- Fowey, Cornwall - £342,577
- Lymington, Hampshire - £340,944
- Dartmouth, Devon - £355,956
- Wadebridge, Cornwall - £333,897
- Budleigh Salterton - £330,436
More top news
The South West's best street food vendors have descended on Falmouth this weekend for the British Street Food Awards. Take a look.
As a strike by RMT Union members at First Great Western nears its end, business leaders have raised concerns about the timing of the action.
Researchers are hoping to learn more about one of the UK's most mysterious shipwrecks by testing DNA from remains of a dog found on board.