Salcombe in Devon has been named as the most expensive seaside town.
Property in the town - which sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - costs an average of £570,000. While Sandbanks in Dorset came in second with typical house prices topping £522,000.
Top 10 most expensive seaside towns and average house prices
- Salcombe, Devon - £570,378
- Sandbanks, Dorset - £522,242
- Aldeburgh, Suffolk - £408,700
- Padstow, Cornwall - £386,261
- St Mawes, Cornwall - £369,224
- Fowey, Cornwall - £342,577
- Lymington, Hampshire - £340,944
- Dartmouth, Devon - £355,956
- Wadebridge, Cornwall - £333,897
- Budleigh Salterton - £330,436
More top news
Hundreds of people turned out to support Exeter's Gay pride march today.
Martin Clunes is back in Cornwall, filming his hit ITV show Doc Martin. He took a break to speak to us about his love of the county.
CCTV released by Network Rail shows how many teens narrowly avoid death on railways. A new film for schools warns them about the danger.