Salcombe in Devon has been named as the most expensive seaside town.
Property in the town - which sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - costs an average of £570,000. While Sandbanks in Dorset came in second with typical house prices topping £522,000.
Top 10 most expensive seaside towns and average house prices
- Salcombe, Devon - £570,378
- Sandbanks, Dorset - £522,242
- Aldeburgh, Suffolk - £408,700
- Padstow, Cornwall - £386,261
- St Mawes, Cornwall - £369,224
- Fowey, Cornwall - £342,577
- Lymington, Hampshire - £340,944
- Dartmouth, Devon - £355,956
- Wadebridge, Cornwall - £333,897
- Budleigh Salterton - £330,436
More top news
Devon and Cornwall Police are appealing for witnesses following an incident in Plymouth where a driver failed to stop after hitting a child.
The Tregenna Hill space is considered to be in a prime central location, with security features and a lease lasting nearly 1,000 years.
A UWE study has found that 20 minutes more travel daily is equal to a 19% pay cut when measuring job satisfaction and worsens mental health.