Salcombe in Devon has been named as the most expensive seaside town.
Property in the town - which sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - costs an average of £570,000. While Sandbanks in Dorset came in second with typical house prices topping £522,000.
Top 10 most expensive seaside towns and average house prices
- Salcombe, Devon - £570,378
- Sandbanks, Dorset - £522,242
- Aldeburgh, Suffolk - £408,700
- Padstow, Cornwall - £386,261
- St Mawes, Cornwall - £369,224
- Fowey, Cornwall - £342,577
- Lymington, Hampshire - £340,944
- Dartmouth, Devon - £355,956
- Wadebridge, Cornwall - £333,897
- Budleigh Salterton - £330,436
More top news
Manali Lukha has your weather for Bristol, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
Manali Lukha has this morning's weather for Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
The detective in charge of investigating claims of historical child abuse against Sir Edward Heath is himself facing a 'misconduct' inquiry.