Salcombe in Devon has been named as the most expensive seaside town.
Property in the town - which sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - costs an average of £570,000. While Sandbanks in Dorset came in second with typical house prices topping £522,000.
Top 10 most expensive seaside towns and average house prices
- Salcombe, Devon - £570,378
- Sandbanks, Dorset - £522,242
- Aldeburgh, Suffolk - £408,700
- Padstow, Cornwall - £386,261
- St Mawes, Cornwall - £369,224
- Fowey, Cornwall - £342,577
- Lymington, Hampshire - £340,944
- Dartmouth, Devon - £355,956
- Wadebridge, Cornwall - £333,897
- Budleigh Salterton - £330,436
More top news
A rare replica of Sir Francis Drake’s historic Golden Hind ship is for sale in Brixham, Devon, for only the second time.
Alf, had to be anaesthetised after keepers at the Wiltshire safari park spotted swelling to his lower jaw.
The communities secretary has ordered Bath and North East Somerset Council not to make a final decision without his say so.