Mum trusted that she was in the best hands and when she was told there wasn't anything seriously wrong with her there was of course no reason for her not to believe it.
It breaks my heart to think of the pain she was in and how much she suffered and the fact that more wasn't done to help her.
More top news
A family of six has been taken to hospital after a carbon monoxide leak at their home in Helston, Cornwall.
There are multiple local elections taking place across the region - what are they and what do you need to know?
Bob Crampton with the weather