An investigation began today after fire swept through a hotel in Cornwall. At its height, the flames were so fierce that the crews had to withdraw for their own safety. Around 20 firefighters stayed there throughout the night.
More top news
The rare white rhino calf, named Alan after the park's electrician, is the 4th white rhino to have been born there since it opened in 1970.
The man and woman in their 20s, fell ill after mixing two domestic cleaning products in a bathroom, creating dangerous chlorine gas.
It will be a dry start to the day with sunny spells. However, thicker cloud and rain will arrive from the west during the afternoon.