Holidaymakers coming to the West Country this weekend are being warned to be carbon monoxide aware following the death of a young woman in North Devon last weekend.
At the Hidden Valley Camp site near Braunton staff make sure all visitors are aware of the correct way of using gas stoves and heaters.
Manager Richard Legg advises campers never to use gas appliances within tents:
More top news
The last pilots to train on Lynx and Sea King helicopters in Somerset have taken part in a parade in front of some special guests.
A teenager has told ITV News how he and a friend braved freezing conditions to rescue a man who had fallen into the River Tamar.
A single mum who was left an anonymous note with a fiver by a stranger on a train has been able to thank her benefactor in person.