The crews attended made sure that all eleven clients living in the property are safe.
I cannot praise the Fire Service highly enough for the way they handled this incident.
The size and speed of their response prevented the fire from devastating the entire building.”
More top news
Jessica Bamford's parents rushed her to hospital after a 'white hard substance' formed around her mouth but luckily she did not swallow it.
Yeovil Town's acting manager Terry Skiverton says he hasn't given up hope of avoiding relegation - despite sitting bottom of the table.
A Beach Hut sitting above St Ives Bay which was bought for £10 is now on sale for £80,000