A fire at a Bath nightclub was caused by an electrical fault. Moles nightclub in George Street was badly damaged after the fire yesterday morning. Avon Fire and Rescue say the cause of fire was accidental.
More top news
68-year-old Roger Deakins, who's from Torquay, has won the British Academy film award for his work on the Sci-fi sequel Blade Runner 2049
Torbay Coastguard was called out on Sunday night to investigate a flashing light. Guess what it was...
A man has been helped to safety by a neighbour after his home set on fire without him realising. Nigel Slark's house is now badly damaged.