Bristol city centre will be closed to traffic overnight for three weeks as roads are resurfaced.
The work is part of the city's MetroBus project.
Closures begin on Sunday 10th September and are planned to last three weeks.
The city centre will be closed to traffic from 8pm to 6am, Sundays to Thursdays.
During the night-time closures the following roads will be closed to traffic:
- Colston Avenue
- St Augustine’s Parade
- Broad Quay
- Rupert Street (south of St John’s Bridge)
- Baldwin Street (west of Marsh Street)
- Denmark Street (south of Gaunt’s Lane)
- College Green (south of St George’s Road)
- Anchor Road (east of Lower Lamb Street)
- Cannon’s Road
- St Stephen’s Street
- St Augustine’s Place