The FBI plans to investigate an email leak at the Democratic National Committee - which showed officials actively favoured Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders during the presidential primary.
A cache of emails leaked by the Wikileaks website disclosed that DNC officials explored ways to undermine Mr Sanders' presidential campaign.
DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz has since resigned.
The leaked emails angered Mr Sanders' supporters, hundreds of whom took to the streets of Philadelphia on Sunday to voice their discontent.
In a statement, the FBI said: "A compromise of this nature is something we take very seriously, and the FBI will continue to investigate and hold accountable those who pose a threat in cyberspace".
The child was attacked by co-workers armed with an air compressor, at a factory on the outskirts of the capital Dhaka.Read the full story ›
One baby has died and another is in a serious condition after a Sydney hospital mistakenly administered laughing gas instead of oxygen.Read the full story ›
At least two are dead with over a dozen injured after an attack on a teen event. Here is what we know so far.Read the full story ›
The shooting at a Florida nightclub, which left at least two dead and over a dozen injured, was "not terrorist related".
Police in the US state said the deadly shooting in Fort Myers was "not an act of terror".
Officials also confirmed the ages of two people known to have died in the attack as 14 - already identified as aspiring basketball player Stefan Strawder - and 18.
Aspiring basketball player Stef'An Strawder was gunned down as he left a teen night at Club Blu.Read the full story ›
The suspect, armed with a gun, was caught on CCTV wearing the fancy dress mask, with a red cap on top.Read the full story ›
A victim of the Port Myers nightclub shooting has posted this picture from his hospital bed.
Timothy Settles shared the image on his Facebook page - writing earlier: "I don't want to die."
Two people were killed and more than a dozen injured in the attack at an teen night at Club Blu in the early hours of Monday morning.
The club where two people were killed and more than a dozen injured in a shooting at a teen night has said it is "deeply sorry" for "despicable act".
A statement on their Facebook page said: "We tried to give teens what we thought was a safe place to go to have a good time."
There was armed security inside and outside the club but "there was nothing more we could have done," it said.
It added the shooting started as parents were picking their children up and those leaving the club were not the perpetrators.
Sorry, this content isn't available on your device.