Emmerdale is the small village with big drama. Set against the stunningly beautiful backdrop of the Yorkshire Dales Emmerdale has been successfully running for 40 years. Entertaining more than seven million viewers six times a week with its mix of dramatic storylines.
Embargo: The information contained herein is embargoed from press use, commercial and non-commercial reproduction and sharing into the public domain until Tuesday 9 April 2013.
The information provided here is just a brief taster of the full content of the episode. If you are a member of the press and require a fuller synopsis of the episode, please send an email stating your name, who you write for, and you will be added to a database of journalists sent the fuller information.
6527 Monday 15 April 7.00pm – 7.30pm
• Things go from bad to worse for Gennie and Nikhil on their wedding day
• Debbie strikes at Chas through Cameron’s children
• Cain’s shocked by Moira’s revelation
6528 Tuesday 16 April 7.00pm – 7.30pm
• Brenda makes a brave decision
• Cameron squares up to Debbie about using his children to get at him
• Cain fears Moira’s made a life changing decision without him
6529 Wednesday 17 April 7.00pm – 7.30pm
• Andy and Amy are rocked to share an unexpected moment
• Brenda takes a brave step with her family’s support
• Debbie provokes Chas to snap in front of Cameron’s kids
6530/31 Thursday 18 April 7.00pm –8.00pm
• Cameron and Chas panic when the kids go missing
• Amy’s hurt by Andy’s behavior in front of an oblivious Kerry
• Cain tries to convince Moira but is it too late?
6532 Friday 19 April 7.00pm – 7.30pm
• Moira’s alarmed that Cain blames Debbie for his loss
• Lisa’s determined to make Chas and Debbie see sense
• Nicola pulls out all the stops to continue her lie