Summer Sets On The Beach 2013
Summer Sets On The Beach 2013
Announces the starting line-up:
Stars from The Big Reunion including 5ive
Plus 20 more acts to be announced. All playing the hottest anthems of the summer on Weston-super-Mare beach Saturday August 31st 2013
Plus a ton of very special celebrity guests including some of the cast of TOWIE
- Professor Green, Gabrielle Aplin, Stooshe and The Strypes are the first to join this summer’s biggest party, taking place on Saturday 31st August
- Three hours live on ITV2 on the day from 3-6pm, plus highlights on ITV
- Many more acts still to be announced – with over 20 acts and special guests still to join the party!
Professor Green, Gabrielle Aplin, Stooshe, The Strypes and a line-up of pop’s biggest stars will treat fans to the ultimate summer party this August, as Summer Sets On The Beach reveals the first acts from its launch line-up. Performing across three stages on Weston-super-Mare beach, Summer Sets On The Beach will host the hottest music stars around.
East London’s finest Professor Green will be getting the sizzling summer crowd jumping with hits from his new album and pumping tunes like Remedy and Jungle. Pop’s naughtiest trio, Stooshe, will fire up the crowd with their mix of cool songs and hot dance moves. From Black Heart to Waterfalls, these girls know how to party and will be getting Weston-super-Mare jumping this August.
Blissed-out songstress Gabrielle Aplin will be taking to the stage to sing hits from her incredible new album, English Rain. This sultry pop sensation is sure to get the crowds singing along to her beautiful tunes and summery songs.
Hotly tipped as the next biggest band around, The Strypes will turn up the tempo as they rock out on stage, playing bluesy songs like Blue Collar Jane and Hometown Girls. Fresh from their summer festival appearances, The Strypes will offer their down and dirty blend of rocking rhythm and blues for the pumped-up Weston-super-Mare crowd.
Last – and in no means least – everyone’s favourite pop stars will be reuniting once again for a blistering Summer Sets On The Beach appearance when stars from ITV’s The Big Reunion including 5ive take to the stage for a red-hot sing-a-long to some of pop’s greatest hits.
With many more announcements still to come, Summer Sets On The Beach will bring this summer to a close with a bang. Tickets will go on sale from 23rd May via summersets.com and all major ticket agents.
Notes To Editors
1) Summer Sets on the Beach is produced by Done + Dusted for ITV2.
2) The event follows in the footsteps of T4 on the Beach which was also produced by Done+Dusted and ran for 10 years, with Weston-super-Mare being its home since 2003.
3) ITV2 will be screening the event live between 3pm-6pm with a one hour special on ITV.
4) As the home of The Brit Awards, which reaches 6m viewers, ITV are continuing their support for artists and music lovers through this event.