Two men have been charged after disorder at the FA Cup semi-final between Millwall and Wigan Athletic.
Today, Scotland Yard said Richard Freeman, 53, of Grebe Way, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, had been charged with breaching bail conditions.
He appeared in custody yesterday, police said.
Terance Cape, 43, of Goldwin Close, New Cross, London, will appear on bail at Hendon Magistrates' Court on May 1 charged with racially aggravated behaviour under section 4 of the Public Order Act.
Fourteen people were arrested on Saturday, police said, 12 Millwall supporters and two Wigan fans.
Detective Chief Inspector Andy Barnes said: "The violence seen at the Millwall v Wigan FA Cup fixture over the weekend is completely unacceptable.
"The Metropolitan Police is committed to working with its partners in bringing those responsible to justice.
"A significant investigation is now under way to identify all involved in order to bring them to justice in a swift and robust manner."
Scotland Yard said a 24-year-old man from the Camberwell area of south London was bailed to return to a north west London police station after being arrested on suspicion of theft, possession of a Class B drug and possession of an offensive weapon.
A 15-year-old boy, from Croydon, south London, was arrested on suspicion of ticket touting.
He was bailed to return to speak to police in early May.
Scotland Yard said officers were pursuing numerous leads as part of their post-match review and will continue their probe to identify those involved.
Saturday's violence, which saw Millwall fans attacking police and fighting among themselves inside and outside the ground, was followed by more trouble in Sunday's Tyne-Wear derby in which Sunderland beat Newcastle 3-0.
Northumbria Police are studying CCTV footage after Newcastle fans battled on the streets outside St James' Park.
Twenty-nine people were arrested but that number is expected to grow as police continue their investigations.
Meanwhile, British Transport Police made 33 other football-related arrests over the weekend.
Offences included violence and racist abuse during a number of outbreaks of disorder, including fans of Chelsea and Manchester City returning from Wembley's second FA Cup semi-final on Sunday.
Sports Minister Hugh Robertson yesterday branded the weekend's football-related violence inexcusable but insisted that the game has not returned to the "bad old days" of hooliganism.
But British Transport Police Chief Constable Andrew Trotter warned: "The scenes at Wembley Stadium on Saturday and in Newcastle on Sunday serve as a firm and sobering reminder that there is still much more to be done in tackling football-related disorder."
Newcastle have vowed to ban for life any fans caught causing trouble in the wake of their Premier League defeat.