Donations to the 2012 Text Santa appeal are now closed
How your donations helped
Your donation helped the Text Santa 2012 charities at a time when they are particularly in need of support. The charities involved can really make a difference to people's lives over the Christmas period and beyond.
- £1 will help Carers UK support carers when they need it most
- £2 buys two vital oxygen masks for seriously ill children who are supported by Together for Short Lives
- £5 can allow Age UK to take a lonely older person to a local day centre
- £20 pays for an hour of Marie Curie Cancer Care nursing
- £100 will enable Anthony Nolan to put someone on the stem cell register
- £2,500 will allow Whizz-Kidz to give a disabled child a wheelchair, and the training they need to enjoy a full and active life
Terms and Conditions and full charity details.