4 peppers or 1 pepper per person (try to use all different colours)
1 small packet of egg noodles
1 courgette, grated
1 carrot, grated
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Wash the peppers under a warm tap to get rid of any chemicals
2. Slice the top off, (the end with the stalk) and turn the peppers upside down, so that this now becomes the bottom
3. Now cut a lid off the new top, using zig-zag lines. Set the lid aside.As you would a pumpkin, cut out a scary face using a small paring knife.
4. Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles as per the packet instructions. This is usually for no more than 4 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
5. Once cool, mix together with the grated courgette and grated carrot
6. Stir in a tablespoon of olive oil to stop the noodles sticking together
7. Once the noodle mixture is well combined, fill the peppers with the mixture, from whichever end is easier and pull stringy bits out of the mouth, nose and eyes to make it look extra disgusting!
8. Pop the lids back on the wrong faces so they are contrasting colours and shapes!
Sit the peppers on top of a bed of purple mashed potato and serve with oven baked sausages on the side.