Mark Sargeant has the choice of one envelope - A, B or C - which determines which bargain bag of ingredients he has to cook with - under £5, under £7 or under £10!
Watch the video above to find out which bag Mark chooses, before creating the delicious recipe below.
Mushroom, leek and turkey linguine with zesty croutons
250g fresh linguine
250g turkey breast steaks, chopped into 1cm cubes
½ loaf of bread, cut into one inch cubes
½ tub crème fraiche
120g shitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 onion, thinly sliced
2 leeks, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of Black pepper
1 Lemon, zested
1. Heat approximately 5 tbsp of olive oil in a pan and add the garlic and a knob of butter. Fry for a couple of minutes and then add your croutons and a pinch of salt. Continue to cook for 4-5 minutes or until the bread begins to turn golden and crispy.
2. Once they are cooked strain and leave to dry.
3. Meanwhile fry your shitake mushrooms until they are slightly coloured and then add your onion and leek and season well. Continue to cook until softened. Add the turkey and cook for 4-5 minutes, until cooked through. Add the crème fraiche, mix well, and continue to cook until it has reached your desired consistency. Add a splash of water if it becomes too thick.
4. Cook your linguine to packet instructions (usually for 3-4 minutes in salted boiling water). Once cooked, drain the pasta and add it to the turkey. Toss well so that the pasta sauce coats all of the pasta.
5. Add some chopped parsley and lemon zest to the croutons and toss well so that the croutons are covered.
6. Serve the linguine with a sprinkling of parsley and a touch of pepper, and sprinkle the croutons on top.