We are inviting viewers to create a pizza topping for the people that will go on the menu at one of the most iconic pizza chains in the country, Domino's.
Our three judges Phil Vickery, TOWIE's Mario Falcone and Domino's chef Chris Denoven will select ten of their favourite entries. They’ll be looking for originality, so think outside the pizza box, deliver on taste, and make sure it’s a crowd pleaser!
The chosen ten will cook their pizzas for the judges, who will then whittle the ten down to three. The final three will go on to fine tune their recipes at Domino's development kitchen. The competition will culminate in a live final at the studio on Thursday 29th November where our finalists will be required to cook their pizzas for 60 members of the public. Each member of the public will taste and vote for their favourite. Whoever scores the most votes wins! The winning pizza will go on Domino's menus across the country from February 2013.
To enter please email in your recipe using the link below, including a list of your ingredients and a photo of your finished pizza.
The winning topping must be suitable for mass production and sale at Domino's.
Below are some guidance notes we hope will help with your entry
- Make sure you read all the terms and conditions of the competition; we know it’s a
pain, but they are really important!
- Your pizza topping mix will be judged on originality, taste, and affordability, so we
advise you to think carefully about the ingredients you use and how easily they can be
- Give your pizza a name that will make it stand out from the crowd
- Entrants selected to cook their recipes will be given Domino's regular dough to use
during the competition
- Please make sure you’re available on all the following dates: 6th and 8th November, plus one day during the week beginning 12th November 2012. The three finalists will also be required live in the studio for the final on 29th November 2012
The winner will be required to attend the launch of the pizza at a Domino's store or at the
programme studios on Saturday 16th February 2013 or such other date(s) as specified by the
Entrants must be 18 or over and entries must be received by 12.00pm on Friday 26th October