Mark Sargeant is back in the kitchen with a meaty masterclass, giving us his top tips and tricks on how to cook the perfect pork chop.
1 x double pork loin chop
1 tin borlotti beans
4 spring onions, sliced
1 red chill, chopped
½ bunch coriander, chopped
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 lemon, zest and juice
1 pack pork scratchings
Sea salt and black pepper
1. Remove the rind from the pork chop and season well. Heat a little olive oil in an oven proof pan and then colour the pork all over.
2. Place in an oven 200C/Gas 6 for about 8-10 minutes then remove and leave to rest.
3. While the pork is resting place the beans into a bowl and add the spring onions, chilli, tomatoes, coriander, lemon zest and juice and season well.
4. Stir in about 5 tablespoons of olive oil and pour into a serving bowl.
5. Crush up the pork scratchings and sprinkle over the beans then carve the pork and serve on top with any resting juices.