Amanda Hamilton suggests tucking into an apple baked with honey as a tasty but healthy pudding.
1/4 orange medium
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp honey
1 cooking apples - medium
60 g berries (any)
- Preheat the oven to 180 / gas 4
- Core the apple, then score a line around the middle of the skin
- Place the apple in a baking dish then put the honey, cinnamon and orange zest in the core and the juice in the base of the dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, then add the berries to the core.
- Spoon juice over the top and bake for another 10-15 minutes.