Liven up lunchtime with Amanda Hamilton's cheese and veg fritters served with yoghurt and coriander.
50 g feta - low fat
60 ml yoghurt - low fat natural
1/2 egg medium
1/4 carrot medium
1 handful salad leaves
2 sprigs fresh coriander
30 g wholemeal flour
1 tsp cumin powder
- In a bowl combine the yoghurt and the chopped coriander and put to one side.
- In another bowl add the flour, cumin, egg and mix until a batter forms.
- Add in the grated carrot, diced feta and seasoning to the batter.
- Heat a frying pan with small amount of oil. Then spoon dollops of the mixture into the frying pan and flatten out with the backside of a spoon.
- Cook for 3 minutes each side, until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve on a plate with the yoghurt and coriander on top and the salad leaves on the side.