Make sure all the family get their vitamins while enjoying this tasty dinner of stir-fried chicken with soy sauce and veggies.
480g lean chicken breast
2 cloves garlic
6 tsp ginger, grated
1 broccoli head, medium
6 sprigs fresh coriander
4 tsp honey
8 tbsp Tamari soy sauce
1 juice of a lime
160g rice noodles
1. Soak the rice noodles for 15 minutes in hot water until soft.
2. Heat the olive oil in a wok until hot add the chopped garlic and grated ginger.
3. After 30 seconds add the broccoli florets and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add the thinly sliced chicken and continue to stir fry until it turns white and is fully cooked.
5. Add in the lime juice, soy sauce and the honey.
6. Drain the noodles and add them to the wok along with the chopped coriander.
7. Once well mixed serve in a bowl or on a plate.