Try Amanda Hamilton's healthier sandwich and layer chicken, pepper and spinach on wholemeal bread.
1 red peppers medium
1/4 handful spinach fresh
5 g butter
50 g chicken breast - ready cooked
2 slice wholemeal bread
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
- Lighty oil the red pepper and place in the oven for 15 minutes, remove and cool.
- When cool, cut the flesh off the pepper being careful to remove all the seeds and slice it up.
- Lightly butter both pieces of bread, using the minimum possible.
- Place the ready cooked and sliced chicken breast onto one slice, then add on the sliced roasted red pepper and the spinach.
- Serve cold or toast for a tasty treat.