Make these fabulous feta and spinach pancakes - a light and healthy treat so you won't feel the need to snack.
20g feta - low fat
30g cream cheese - low fat
1/2 egg medium
1 tomato, medium
30g wholemeal flour
30g spinach - frozen
1. Sift into a bowl the flour and mix in the egg and beat well to make a batter.
2. Add the drained and defrosted spinach and crumbled feta and mix again adding a little seasoning.
3. Heat a small frying pan over a medium heat and coat with a splash of oil. Add small spoonfuls of batter to make the pancakes. Cook until the pancakes begin bubbling on top.
4. Flip over and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
5. Combine the cream cheese and the diced tomatoes.
6. Plate up the pancakes and top with the cream cheese mixture.