Pizza needn't be a naughty treat with this healthier version. The kids will never know...
(Makes 2 large pizzas to feed a family of 4)
400g strong flour
275-300ml warm water
1 tsp instant yeast
1 tbsp olive oil
150ml fresh tomato sauce or shop bought passata
2 mozzarella balls
Handful cherry tomatoes
100g fresh grated parmesan
Fresh basil and rocket
1. Mix the flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl, make a well in the centre of the dry mix, add the olive oil and add 275ml of warm water.
2. Slowly stir the water into the dry mix. It should resemble a moist, wet dough. If not add some more of the remaining water.
3. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead with the palms of your hands for 5 minutes.
4. Put mix into a bowl cover with a damp/clean tea towel and allow doubling in size.
5. Knock back the dough, split into two and roll into balls. Then using a rolling pin roll the mix to the size and thickness required.
6. Spread the bases evenly with the fresh tomato sauce and place the rest of the ingredients on, leaving the basil and rocket for when the pizza is baked.
7. Cook at 22 degree for 8 to 10 minutes.