Stop smoking with Linda Robson
Published: Tue, 24 Jan, 2012
Of the 10 million Brits who smoke, many will have made quitting their No 1 New Year's resolution - but by now most will have already failed.
Actress Linda Robson, 53, has been smoking since the age of 14 and has seen many family members (including her father) die from smoking-related illnesses.
She joins us today to discuss her continued battle to to be fag free alongside Doctor Chris who will be on-hand to show YOU at home why it's never been easier to quit!
Stop smoking aids featured
- Intellicig the intelligent cigarette, www.intellicig.com
- Nicolites electronic cigarettes, The Garden Pharmacy, £5.25 www.garden.co.uk/php/showProducts.php?plu=3420727
- Crafe away Imit cigarette tobacco, The co-op Pharmacy, £1.99 www.co-operativepharmacy.co.uk/Crafe-Away-Imit-Cigarette-Tobacco-Flav/id-213405
- 10 motives cigarettes, Tescos, £5.99
- Honeyrose cigarettes, The Garden Pharmacy, £2.95 www.garden.co.uk/php/showProducts.php?plu=0378562&catClr=
- Nicolites cigarettes, The Garden Pharmacy, £5.25 www.garden.co.uk/php/browseCategory.php?cat=1607&catClr=&previewbasket=
- Nicocig Refills, The Garden Pharmacy, £6.50 www.garden.co.uk/php/showProducts.php?plu=3420742&catClr=