This week our resident pet expert Pam St Clement is turning her attention to viewers' very own problem pets.
From Spud the Collie who is chewing through half of the house, to Rodney the rabbit who can't stop urinating, Pam is putting her years of experience in animal welfare to good use to relieve some anxious owners of their animal anxieties.
- Kong activity ball (small) £7.95
- Nylabone puppy chew £9.50
- Large pig's ear (dried) £1.65
- Kong Stuff 'N Snacks Liver (large) - £6.09
- Johnson's veterinary anti-chew training spray £5.25
- Johnson's veterinary dog flea shampoo £4.50
- Johnson's veterinary dog flea pump spray £5.25
- Beaphar Flea Spray (for dogs and cats) £8.75
- Ancol Play tunnel (rabbits and small pets) £11.45
- Large Kong extreme toy £10.95
With thanks to
- The PDSA, RSPCA, Dog's Trust and Wood Green Animal Shelter for helping Pam with her tips and advice